We have just relaunched our new Christian website for teenagers and young people and need someone to promote the new site (legally) and help generate traffic and return visitors. We come up in google on the first page for most of our keywords already; we just need someone who can enhance the work through online marketing, links, blog, forums, social networking, etc
There are some rules (just borrowed this from another post but this is what we need you to work with):
- Traffic must be targeted/interested/real
- No traffic from illegal, adult, banned, hate or undesirable sites
- Links must not be from pharmacy, illegal, hacker, porn, violent, political, mirror, hate-based, banned sites or spam sites- No scraper sites, mirror sites, link exchanges
- No spam, bots, robots, link farms, exchanges
- Only white hat methods
- Only legitimate ways
- No fake visitors
- Links must be static and search engine friendly
- No Email spam campaigns
- No Black hat methods to get us banned, No doorway pages or mirror pages
- No reciprocal links
- No PPC marketing only organic results, No paid positioning, only organic results
- Links must be PERMANENT, free, one way, non-reciprocal and static (no session Ids) to our website OR if they are paid they must be LEGIT!
- No more than 30 outbound links on each web page where the link is placed
- Link page should be only from English language sites
- Page must not be excluded by [url removed, login to view] and the anchor text must not contain the rel=nofollow tag.
- Link Page must have the PR and also must have been cached by major SEs in the last 30 days, also needs to be SE friendly page(no redirects, cloaking, framed pages)
- Links must be from different IP addresses
*****Basically, we want you to provide quality SEO (without taking shortcuts), all complying with google terms.*****
BASIC SOCIAL NETWORKING REQUIREMENTS
- Do follow comments only. All comments must be active live links and not contain the nofollow tag in the html code.
• Just 1 comment per blog.
• No new blogs. Blog must be indexed by Google and not banned (no grey toolbar). Blog should have at least Google PR1 (Pagerank)
• Links on a blog/forum site that places a 'rel=nofollow' on all outgoing links would NOT be counted so please know what you are doing.
• Postings should not sound like an advertisement, they should sound like a recommendation.
• Related blog posts only: The comment must be placed on a related blog post, which I will discuss with you.
• You write original unique comments, no plagiarism, no spun content
• Comment must fit and relate to the blog post. That means if the bog post is about "outsourcing" then your comment must be about "outsourcing"
• Your comment must be approved in order to get paid. I only pay for live and approved blog comments and not for "waiting for approval" comments.
• Excel sheet with user name, passwords, blog/forum posts address should be provided when you finished the job.
The job will continue as long as you can get results.
NOTE: We reserve the right not to accept a particular link.
NOTE: I will be seeking answers to the following:
Please give me quick answers to these questions and agree to these requirements:
What is your approach and what are the rules you follow with link building (IN DETAIL!)
DO NOT show search engines anything that a visitor does not see (IE cloaking)
DO NOT create pages, either on my server or somewhere else, that are not built into the navigation of my site (IE make "doorway/gateway pages")
What is your link building methodology?
Is it automated, and do you target reciprocal links
Do not use hidden text or hidden links.
Have you ever gotten a client's site penalized or banned?
If so, when was the last time?
Do you require that I make changes to my website content?
Will you be adding additional pages to my website?
Will you be adding additional pages and targeting additional key phrases over time?
Can you give me references and examples of your work?
Have you worked in my industry before? Are you still working with anyone?
How much work is expected of me?
How long have you been doing SEO?
Do You think My Site Has the Ability to Rank well with its Current Design?
What is the most competitive phrase you have ever ranked well for? Do you still rank well for it?
How Many Links Should I Expect to See Added Each Month? How many new unique sites should I see linking to me each month? How do you go about building link popularity?
Will you perform an analysis of my competition's websites to understand why the other sites rank highly?
What will you base your keyword suggestions on?
I'm looking for competitive search terms...I don't care about being #1 for a search that is not done very often. Will you do this?