I am searching for an affiliate manager for my product "Conversations with Podcasting Gurus" and its accompanying "Bonus Quickstart Guide". This is a commission based position.
Conversations with Podcasting Gurus is the result of my interviewing 6 podcasting superstars:
1) Paul Colligan
2) Gary Vaynerchuk
3) Yaro Starak
4) Cliff Ravenscraft
5) AJ and Jordan Harbinger of Pickup Podcast
6) Geoff Smith; the man behind music for Paul Colligan Geek Brief TV, Adam Curry's Source Code etc etc etc
Its also based on interviews that I conducted with Steve Pavlina of [url removed, login to view] and Benin Mwangi Brown of [url removed, login to view]
The Bonus Quick Start Guide is 24 videos that teach people step by step by step:
1) How to create a podcast
2) How to publish a podcast
3) How to get traffic to that podcast.
Overall the combination of Conversations and the Quickstart Guide gives people all they need to:
1) Discover what to podcast about
2) Create a podcast
3) Publish a podcast
4) Get listeners
5) Monetize a podcast
As a lead generation tool, I created "the Podcasting Profits Manifesto". This is an hour long screen capture video where I basically give people a roadmap to implementing the 5 steps above. You can check it out by visiting [url removed, login to view]
In this job I will not judge on the basis of hours- therefore you make your own hours. I will only judge on results, of which you will of course get your cut.
Your job description will be:
1) Recruiting affiliates
2) Getting them to promote
3) Maximizing their sales
4) Managing the relationship with affiliates
On my part, I am willing to assist with other lead generation tools such as teleseminars, screen capture videos, podcasts, guest posts etc etc so you won't be entirely on your own.
Don't apply for this job unless you can get results
Added 1 JAN 2009, 9:39 AM EST
- Launch and grow the affiliate program
- Recruit ACTIVE affiliates and encourage them to sell
- Encourage affiliates to recruit other affiliates for the 2nd tier
- Address and respond to affiliate questions and concerns.
- Create and/or acquire marketing materials for affiliates to use - I also assist with this.
- Decide what percentages will be paid to first-level affiliates, second-level affiliates, and yourself
- You will receive a percentage of the gross sales from all affiliates you sign up on both tiers
- Work with a company that is open to new ideas and suggestions
- MUST read and write English perfectly
- Verifiable online marketing experience
- The ability to create effective marketing materials to be used by affiliates
- Must be dedicated to the success of this Affiliate Program - this is not a part-time opportunity
- No spamming
- No illegal or unethical practices
Our affiliate system is 1shoppingcart.
With your application, please be sure to mention any relevant experience you have, the split you intend to make (% of the commission for yourself, % for first level affiliates and % for second level affiliates), as well as how many ACTIVE affiliates you expect to sign up to the program within the first month / 6 months / year. The Affiliate Manager will be expected to grow and maintain active affiliates, and to reach the goals set above.
I will be contacting each applicant personally to discuss this opportunity before choosing the Affiliate Program Manager.
IMPORTANT NOTE: This is a commission-based employment opportunity. We are not looking to buy anything.