Yes,again, because NO ONE was able to bring us signups, no single signup within 4-5 days. Everybody failed, Maybe U Wont?
We are offering a long-term job for U ,if job gets done good.
PROJECT: We need 2000 unique IP FREE adult site signups a month.
******************We are paying $1 per signup!**********************
- No credit card info needed,just a valid email accounts.
- Signups MUST be from US/UK/Canada/Australia ONLY.
We need quality leads, with no deceptive methods used for signups. Email/SPAM promotion is not allowed! U will be provided with special promo tool for signups so that we can track your traffic, ANY deceptive methods used WILL result with no payment. We need serious individulas/teams for this.
1. All user signups MUST come from provided promo tools. (banners, text links etc)
2. All signups MUST be from separate IP addresses, locations within US/UK/Canada/Australia.
3. Traffic and signups CANNOT come from SPAM email marketing. We define SPAM as sending unsolicited electronic messages. In other words, do not buy email lists and send mass mail or messages.
4. If you BID you must guarantee a 2000 signups a month
5. Bidder should NOT create fake accounts.
6. Multiple user profiles or multiple entries MUST NOT come from the same IP address, PC or household.
7. All signups MUST confirm signup via sent email link.
After we pick winner we must see some results within 48h ,otherwise project will be reported as failed and we are going to seek another service provider.
Our Payment Terms:
1. We are paying twice a month, on 8th and 23th, via PayPal.
2. We are not paying full nor part payment in advance!
3. For signups done from 1st to 15th of the month u get paid on 23th.
4. For signups done from 15th to 31th u get paid on 8th of the following month.
If u do 786 signups from 1st to 15th, I will pay U $786 on 23th via PayPal.
Then u do at least 1214 signups from 15th to 31th, and I pay U $1214 on 8th of following month ,via PayPal.
Bids must demonstrate understanding of the above requirements and the ability to meet project deadlines and objectives.