We are seeking an eCommerce Product Data Manager that is an expert in their craft of collecting, cleaning, managing and maintaining data/pricing to produce meaningful information.
Our company has a portfolio of eCommerce websites in the construction industry, however, to start your main focus will be on our two largest sites, then will have you expand and grow the management of this data for the rest once ramped up!
- Strong experience working with over 100,000 complexes SKU's and product options at any given time
- Receive and precisely organize/schedule price changes that come in from 15+ vendors all year round.
- Being able to precisely interpret and execute without error and 100% accuracy
- Can prove technical experience and demonstrate that understanding quickly in the role
- Being able to upload data to Bigcommerce/Shopify eCommerce stores without developer assistance
- Expert Excel (automation, functions, macros) and PIM experience
- Being able to communicate cross-functionally with multiple Ecommerce teams (Operations and Developers)
- Can understand technical product and variations of SKUs exceeding
- Can research manufacture website to understand the product and SKU structure
- Can research competitor website to identify strategize
- Until this role is mastered, not looking to reinvent the wheel. Instead, looking for someone who can grasp a full understanding of our current processes, and as you grow in the role happy to have you make suggestions and tweaks along the way.
- Be able to quickly determine which team members contain the knowledge of our product data and how to effectively work together in acquiring that information with minimal supervision
- Have worked on developing pricing strategies and can share examples of your application for this job
- Can quickly understand client product knowledge and document accordingly (Updating existing/new SOPs etc..)
- Can work with accuracy, detail, and never produce any errors
- Strong communication experience between client and vendor via email, live chat, and phone.
To be considered for this position please include a real-world explanation/example for each individual responsibility listed above.
This is a once and lifetime opportunity and we thank all who have put their very valuable time into both readings this application and in advance of the hard work, you will put towards your application in which we expect to hire for this role ASAP!
15 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $457 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hey I have worked for 50+ Ecoomerce websites and help them manage their Inventory, Order, Sales etc. I have 7 years of experience and I would love to join your team.