Searching for someone to compile a Microsoft Excel list of all the digital art courses available out there. These courses will be on sites like Udemy, Lynda, Artstation, Gnomon, and other course websites, plus personal websites owned by individual business owners.
These Columns should be in the Excel document:
1. Name of Course
2. URL (signup landing page)
3. Website URL (if different from landing page)
4. Author/Artist (name of person who teaches the course. I will accept a company name here if there is no artist listed, but usually there will be.)
5. Affiliate program (State: Yes/ or /No in the column)
6. Category (Categories are: 2D; or, 3D. List one of these or both if the course teaches both. 2D is drawn or vector drawn, like a logo. 3D is like 3D objects or characters in a game.)
7. Date to enroll (list a date, or if it is open all year long, just state "N/A") ***Please note: If the course enrollment date ends in August 2020, list it, but say "AUG20" in this column. I prefer courses that do not end in August though. So, try to avoid it.
****Do not List Diploma's from Colleges or Universities. If the College is online only, meaning no physical address, you can list it.
Keywords to search: Matte Painting course; Cartoon creation course; Anime character illustration course; Manga illustration course; CG; VFX; Digital Art; 2D art course; 3D art course; Deviant Art; Abstract Digital Art course; Contemporary Art Course; 3D art course; Pop art course; Graphic Design Course; Digital Design Course; CG course, 3D artist course; 2D artist course; creature creation course; character illustration; 2D sci-fi illustration course; fantasy illustration course; band cover illustration course; cyberpunk illustration course; clothing design course; clothing illustration course; object design course; landscape illustration course; architect illustration course; house design course; book cover design course; cartoon character illustration course; 3D character illustration course; lights and effects course; special effects in games illustration course; 2D lights illustration course; etc. Look for other keywords as well if you can think of them, not listed here.
*Always add in "2D" or "3D" if you don't get a lot of results. Mix and match keywords to get the results you need.
I need 150-500 'paid for' course listings. No more than that.
**If you come across free courses, take the URL and just place the URL in a seperate Excel sheet for me, but don't worry about adding in all the details. Just number 1,2,3, etc. And the URL and Author name. So, if you find 150 paid listings and 350 free courses, that will be your quota (500). If there are only 138 paid courses and the rest are free courses, you list it. No more than 150 links of free courses can be from Youtube. The other free courses need to come from websites.
***Courses need to be in English (South African, United Kingdom or American English).