The activity is to find email address for blogs when a specific key word is used in a search.
It is required to collect 400 individual blogs (not affiliates or resellers) from the keywords. A list of 250-300 keywords will be provided. The output should be placed in an Excel spread sheet with4 columns; Keyword, Domain name, blog theme and email addresses (this will be provided).
The process would go like this
1. Starting from the top of the list, select the key word provided. (From the spread sheet provided)
2. Place in Google US search bar and click find
3. Identify the first 3 blogs from the first 3 pages of Google search. (They may all be on page 1. Do not go past page 3). If no blogs, don’t record anything- just document “none available”.
4. Record Keyword, domain name, theme and contact e-mail address in the provided spread sheet.
5. Once 400 independent blogs has been identified, stop the work. Identify to what key word you got up to.
Blog themes could be the following
• 4 Wheel Driving
• Hunting & Fishing