I need to find or put together an online Spanish course for beginners that is suitable for the elderly.
Meaning I'm looking for a couple of Spanish video lessons that you can put in the correct order of the videos so you will have a Spanish course for beginners.
Other option is looking for a beginners Spanish course which is already available for viewing online for free.
If you go with an already made Spanish course it still need to be inline with the specifications and requirements for the videos.
Lesson 1: Spanish alphabet
Lesson 2: Spanish grammar
and so on...
The course needs to be between 4-8 lessons while each lesson is between 15 to 45 minutes.
The videos in the course need to be with the following specifications:
1. quality of video at least 480p
2. Strong sound and slow speech which is easy to understand and listen to.
3. no background music (or low background music that doesn't impair the understanding of the speech).
4. The steps in the videos are logic and don't contain lapses in understanding.
5. There is no preliminary knowledge needed.
6. The things you need for the course are specified in detail.
7. Make sure there are no hidden Advertising inside the videos (I'm not talking about ads before the video only to ads inside the video itself).
8. The videos must be in English
9. If there are titles and texts inside the video make sure that they appear for enough time and don’t disappear too quickly so the elderly won’t be able to read them
The time for assembling or finding the beginner course is expected to last less then one week preferably less.
Freelancer will need to deliver:
A full Spanish course for beginners that is suitable for older adults (elderly/seniors)
which consists of 4 to 8 lesson.
After you find or gather a suitable Spanish course I will need you to send me this details:
1. Name for the course.
2. description of the course (what will be learned in general and in each lesson)
3. Embed code - Very important (if there is one)
4. Duration of each video
5. notes about the videos
6. direct link to the videos
7. Details of the creator of each video and contact information if available (website address, email, phone number, full name etc..)
Qualities needed to be successful:
Good web research abilities
Attention to details
**If the results are satisfactory we will want from you to build other courses based on the beginners course. Meaning another course for intermediate or advanced Spanish which looks or feels the same way as the first course you assembled for us.