- Currently there is an Excel spreadsheet that includes information of cows, fields, plantations, energy costs and the amount of pounds of milk (there are several sheets) and in one or two it loads a summary of these data in a SOLVER (Excel plugin) and returns a result.
- What SOLVER does is define the plantation and pounds of milk so that it is the best business option
- Personally, I don't know anything about SOLVER, or how to use it, or what to look for.
- The idea is to completely abandon Excel, for this I am developing a web application with Genexus (generating csharp and MsSQL code), where the data is going to be entered and I am missing how to simulate what SOLVER does and obtain the result.
- There are several options to simulate the SOLVER, it could be a web service in a highly available site (for example Google) or develop a web service where I pass the data and edit the result.
WHAT I NEED
- I need to solve the webservice, in case it is developed it should work on IIS, preferably in cSharp.
- Looking at the Excel, search the input and output parameters the webservice has
- Have several test data to check the result with Excel and some other online tool
Can work in English or Spanish
17 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $126 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, The SOLVER could be a 'business planing model' in Excel (would be written in VBA). If you don't mind, I can take a look on the excel file (you can delete all the data, just keep a few sample data). Regards,
Hello I checked carefully your proposal I am very interested for your project I have 7 years experience in C# If you check my portfolio, you will see I am best candidate I want to meet you and discuss more thanks
DONT WORRY WHEN IM HERE TO FINISH YOUR WORK ....I'm a professional in this work and this work will be finished by the time given ....you can trust me easily and the work will done wholeheartedly
Hey, I can complete your project with 101% accuracy. So need some more details on the project so that we can continue asap. Waiting for your positive response. Regards, Satish Bara