I have a Marketplace site that is being built in Webflow.
The site only needs basic tweaks and edits to complete the project. I am seeking someone with Webflow experience to work on these edits.
The following is a list of Basic Tasks that need to be completed and also some questions that I have:
• Basic tweaking of the look of the site, format headlines, text, spacing, etc.
• When linked to an external page, should a new tab open?
• When formatting text, what is the best practice, (shift+return or just return)?
• When adding links for Freelancer’s website and social media, how should this address be formatted?
• Can we change the order of SERVICES that are displayed on the Services page?
• On POST YOUR JOB page, add hero image, headline, and sub-heading
• On JOBS - format heading and add sub-heading
• ADD "about us" page, place the navigational link in the footer
• In the Freelancers Portfolio, can we post more than one YouTube Clip, PDF, etc.?
• Explain best practices for ALT Text and other SEO items
• Ensure the user experience is efficient
The site has utilized the "CLIENT FIRST SYSTEM"
Please provide a proposal for the above tasks.