I am looking for a designer to create simple graphics for my sales letter site.
These graphic should be created and delivered in so I can print them for my package that will be shipped to the customer and for images I can use in my online sales letter on my website.
The project includes:
• a main picture of the whole original product in together like this example: [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
• Then I will need the digital training broken down like this example here as the different parts of modules of what they get are explained in the sales letter. A good example of how this is in the sales letter near the middle to end of these to online sales letters: [url removed, login to view] & [url removed, login to view]
I have uploaded a presentation that shows the different modules I am selling on pages 60-73 and then my profit sharing system on pages 86-91 here so you can view it: [url removed, login to view] . (I am not sure what the best way to do this is and am open to suggestions. However I like how it is done in [url removed, login to view] best and also in the other example I gave you.)
Please specify what you would plan on doing for this project and how much it would cost.
Graphics will be used in a one page sales letter website, in my package that is printed and shipped, and need not be too fancy.
The idea is to establish trust with good design but not take away from the text message.
Blue is the preferred main color blue I am always open new ideas.
NO navigation buttons are required.
This is a simple project for an experienced designer.
1) All work delivered must be original and absolutely not violate any copyright. Service Provider must agree to indemnify Buyer and take full responsibility for any costs of any copyright infringement action including damages and attorney's fees should they occur. This should be no problem if your work is original.
2) Service Provider agrees to keep the nature of his / her writing assignments and the fact that the content will be published under the name of the Buyer strictly confidential.
3) All work shall be delivered to the Buyer in individual text files as the article is completed, and shall be spell checked, and fact checked.
4) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Seller will assign and Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
5) All work must be completed within (5) business days of award