Project quote required.
Please find details of my project below. If you have any questions please let me know.
I have access to a government funded grant for this project that I need to apply for and I need to know 4 definite things:
1. Can the project be done?
2. What would be the estimated time from project start to completion?
3. What would be the total cost of the project?
4. As this is a government funded project I need an outside quote, i.e. I can't use my own company name. Would it be possible to use your company name and rather than my company adding a percentage on top of what you would normally quote, would it be possible for you to quote a total and then pay me a percentage back through bank transfer or paypal, as this would be allowed under the scheme?
Remote support software for both my own in-house use and for sale on to end customers.
You would also have to undertake several small one off jobs as part of this such as web page design and uploading to server, etc.
1. Must be fully accessible to screenreader software such as Hal and Supernova as supplied by Dolphin Computer Access at: [url removed, login to view] (free demo software available for download)
2. All functions from both the operator agent side and the customer side must be fully accessible through keyboard commands.
3. It must be web based for both admin and customers.
4. Must be module based allowing for easy upgrade and adding of new features.
5. There must be a clear project timeline with definite end date for dispatch of version 1.
6. There must be a clear budget with fixed end cost for production of version 1 of the project.
7. Project must include full instructional and advertising videos.
This is not an exhaustive list and additional requirements may be added at a later stage. This is purely for quotation purposes at the moment.
1. Allow full screen keyboard and mouse end to end control i.e. customer can allow admin to see and control their computer and vice versa.
2. Admin can see full customer computer stats on a single screen such as processor type and speed, amount of ram, hard drive capacity and amount of space being used, operating system being used, number of running processes, etc.
3. Admin can remotely control the customer pc.
4. Customer can restrict control to lock out admin from chosen parts of pc.
5. Admin can remotely shut down and restart customer computer, log off log back on, etc.
6. Admin can have full remote access of the customers computer whilst customer is not present if customer chooses.
7. Admin and customer can interact through realtime text, voice, and video chat.
8. Admin can send customer files and then run the file from remote pc.
9. Admin can run programmes on their computer and have the customers computer use the application without having to load on to the customer computer, ie. virus check programme.
10. Admin can go into presentation mode with text, audio and video and have any number of people present. Admin can require pre registration access to the presentation using customer lists and 3rd-party list management programmes such as aweber.
11. System will be seat based, i.e. each operator has their own individual log in and the system can be set up to limit number of operators or allow unlimited number of operators based on configuration.
12. System will have section for full customer information such as name, address, phone number etc, which will be fully searchable and interactive, i.e. if operator clicks on email they can send customer an email, if they click on phone they will phone customer, etc.
13. Operator can assign custome fields to create customer database appropriate for their needs.
14. Customer database should link to customer ordered products and services, billing information and invoicing records, company inventory etc. All information should be fully accessible to both operator and end customer via web portal. In the operators case they will have full database access. In the customers perspective they would only have access to their own information.
15. Customer will be able to remotelly access their own computer using any web browser from any location.
16. Customer can send in support ticket, or request live agent if avaiable.
17. Customer can be put into general cue, specific depaartment cue, or specific agent cue.
18. Any number of deparments can be added to the system.
19. Operator can transfer customer to different department or agent and can fully interact with them via text, audio, and/or video in realtime. Whilst they consult with other agents or managers the customer can be placed on hold and hear either music or company adverts.
20. Manager has full overview of all operators or agents and can at a glance see reporting and performance information for all operators, and/or individual specific information. Manager will be able to define performance criteria that they wish to evaluate and can create p personal, departmental and company reports.
21. Customer can be redirected at end of live session to a personalised page, ie. thank you John Smith for your time today. Before you go please can you ... this could either be a performance satisfaction survey, or oto special offer page, or combination of several pages.
22. Manager has complete design control over web portal and can easily add new pages, new product categories, new deparments or whatever they require on the fly in realtime.
23. Manager can add applications to web portal such as blog, forum, web pole, survey, live agent support, shop, etc.
24. Web portal can be either fully integrated into existing web site or used as a stand-alone web site with all normal features.
25. Because web portal can be used as public site for company portal must be able to have on the fly web page creation with template driven design of sales letters, help desk pages, thank you pages, product download pages, and all the usual pages you would normally have on a website.
26. Web design must allow for full and easy integration of audio and video.
27. One step creation of secured membership areas with setting of multiple levell access.
28. Full file management facility and one click script integration such as featured in fantastico.
29. When sold on to end customer businesses they would have the option of different levels of the software:
A. CRM level
[url removed, login to view] remote support.
C. Web portal design/integration.
Will require full project proposal including timeline with clear milestones and budget, with full valid quote and proformer invoice.
Budget is upto £10 thousand.
Ongoing repeat work available for right partner.