The project is an in-browser WYSIWYG editor with a look and feel of a simple document editor, that can be exported to PDF at back-end.
The editor should be able to view PDF that was created by it, keeping it consistent with the previous edit.
* MUST be modular, Object-oriented, so it can be modified easily and thus documented in comments inside the code.
* MUST include a definite edit area that looks like an A4 document (horizontal).
* MUST include a button for adding text
* MUST include a button for adding image (JPEG, PNG)
* MUST include an option for columns for text (CSS3 Multi-column).
* Text MUST be wrapped along a border of an added image.
* MUST be consistent, the EDIT->PDF->VIEW chain should be EDIT==VIEW.
* PREFERABLY (not necessarily) utilizing HTML5.
* PREFERABLY (not necessarily) not to be heavily based on others' code.
* DOES NOT NEED to be pretty, just plain and clear.
* DOES NOT NEED to be compliant with IE9
Fun and challenging project, who's up for a bid?
3 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $130 untuk pekerjaan ini
I will be able to provide an efficient and effective product as per the requirement of the user within the given time frame. I will ensure that the product will be the ideal one thirst by the user.