I'm looking for a virtual assistant to help me with tasks like setting up blogs, pages in HTML, creating accounts, submitting to article and web directories etc...
The ideal candidate:
- Should be HONEST
- Should be available, easy to reach and respond to emails very fast. I will also be needing a daily update of the tasks at the end of the day.
- Should have excellent commant of the English language
- Should be willing to complete tasks for AT LEAST 20 hours a week. If you are good, it's safe to say that I can give you as much work as you can handle
- Should be detailed-oriented and be able to follow instructions "to the T" (VERY important)
- Should be able to address tiny issues that may arrise once in a while without the need to email me about them all the time
- Should be able to do somewhat boring and time-consuming tasks
- Should be driven to evolve, develop and learn
- Should be RESULTS-oriented and not just try to "keep busy."
- Should be responsible and not come up with excuses all the time (THAT is very important).
- Should be proactive. Someone who says: "Ok, I'm done with the last project, what do you need me to do NEXT?"
- Should be "self-managed", have a sence of urgency and understand the importance of deadlines
- Should be very comfortable with working with HTML and Dreamweaver, setting up blogs, posting articles on blogs and directories and do similar every-day tasks
- Should be able to FOCUS and NOT "multitask" or juggle 3-4 different projects at the same time
I'm very easy to work with (although I admit I get demanding at times).
Payment can be sent once every 7 days for the work you did the previous week or we can work out monthly payments. We can discuss this.
If you are interested, send me a PM and tell me why you think I should select you. I will also give you a test project that shouldn't take more than 1 hour so I can see if you are fit for this position.
Also give me a temporary estimated bid for 10 hours of work.
Looking forward to hearing from you...