Recently [url removed, login to view] was given a new website design, a new content management system (CMS), and some updates to the navigation map. However the new site is not yet live (that's where you come in to complete the final step).
Your job will be to do the following:
1) Learn your way around the CMS (site will be using [url removed, login to view] CMS - it's a very robust and user-friendly CMS)
2) Review the new navigation map (to be provided in a Word doc), create new pages in CMS as needed (currently the new CMS only has a few top-level pages set up).
3) Organize navigation hierarchy / set parent pages / daughter pages, etc. according to outline we will provide.
4) Take all content as it exists right now at [url removed, login to view] and move it over into the new pages using the new CMS. This includes photos that appear on the existing pages, as well as matching the tables as they appear on those pages, etc.
1) This project requires experience in using Content Management Systems, but not in coding/programming Content Management Systems.
2) We are not asking you to add any more content than what you see currently at existing version of WUBC.ORG. However there will be new pages (shells) that you will need to create (using the new CMS tools) to match the new navigation map, but we will fill in content on any such new pages.
3) Please use PMB if you have any questions.