I am a U.S. based technology entrepreneur in search of a virtual assistant to handle a variety of day-to-day tasks and to help keep me organized. I run three business fulltime.
Tasks include but are not limited to:
- Keeping a list of tasks that need to be done and prioritizing those tasks
- Helping me keep organized
- Monitor servers for downtime or other problems
- Register domain names
- Modify registration/DNS information on domain names
- Check daily status e-mails for any problems with systems that run automated overnight
- Misc. data entry and manipulation
- Answering the telephone and screening phone calls
- Adding new e-mail accounts for existing web hosting customers
- Website Updates
Requirements for my assistant include:
- Near perfect written and spoken English
- 4 year degree or equivalent
- Experience being an executive assistant
- Available 8 – 6 Central Standard Time, approximately 20 hours per week to start
- Dedicated broadband connection
- PayPal account (this is how you will be paid)
- Intermediate knowledge of Word and Excel
- HTML web page editing skills
- Knowledge of FTP and E-mail
- Available on IM and by telephone (I will provide a VoIP phone)
- PHP/MySQL knowledge a HUGE PLUS!!
My ideal candidate will be a go-getter, well-organized and energetic. You will be trained to handle a variety of tasks so you have to be a quick learner and able to think on your feet. I am looking for someone outside the United States. The pay rate is $350 per month to start.
In your response to this ad please tell me
What city and country you are in
Why you are qualified for this job?