Ecommerce Cart Magento
Please quote for any/ each point raised. (or groups of points) Bid level depends on what you can do
• Works on all systems/browsers.
• Admin system to allow you to create single products, and boxes which are a collection of those products
• Customer can see items on clicking box and deselect/ via tick box
• Picking list/labels: generated from orders for boxes
• Customer sent automated email from the system based on criteria we specify (e.g. contents of this week's box)
• Bulk product data (able to upload / download)
• Customers have accounts so that they can specify preferences such as delivery addresses, email frequency etc
• Customers will "checkout" and pay online through your choice of payment provider. They will also have the option to specify payment on delivery or payment by account, if you have authorised that option for that customer.
• FAQs/help pages
• Various time-based reminders eg delivery dates on website, and automatic emails to customers.
• System will aggregate orders at weekly (periodic) cut-off and notify your team and suppliers of total amounts/numbers of each constituent item.
• Suppliers can login to review orders of their products - they will also receive email orders notification of weekly amounts for delivery to you but can be changed by us
• Report of Weight sold of each product on demand
• We don't retain stock (we sell fresh food that is ordered on demand from suppliers), but we want to track products sold:
• Preference panel : Choices: Not this week, never, myfavorite:> box changes automatic
Innitial set up of system:
Timeframe: Please be Realistic