DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT UNLESS YOU HAVE A GOAL TO OF BEING ONE OF THE TOP WEB DESIGN COMPANIES IN THE COUNTRY!!! ALSO DO NOT BID ON THIS PROJECT WITH A MINIMUM BID ONLY TO LEAVE A SUM MESSAGE ABOUT HOW YOU WANT TO DO THIS SITE FOR A HIGHER FEE OR JUST TO LOCK IN AN ATTRACTIVE BID, YOU WILL BE IGNORED!!
Now, down to business. WE NEED AN Ebay-ish web site, it wont be anything like ebay in that its not an auction but it will deal with deadlines, count downs, setting up membership accounts loading money and people being able to set up their own auctions(even though they are not really auctions)
We will not be satisfied until this website generates a billion dollars! We want a working relationship with not only a person to design the site, but also a person that can do SEO, etc We want ONE company to take FULL credit for the web site and its maintanence because our goals is to genrate millions of active participating visitors a day!!
Our budget is VERY low now, but we do want to break your fee down in payments. We want the website so strategically designed that like ebay the owner (Meg Witmena, ceo of ebay) can sleep each night without lifting a finger yet money being poured into her account each minute!
Here are the rules:
1. We need the site up in less than 14 days
2. If you want a contract regarding payment terms can be drafte up
3. We are paying for site design, traffic, etc broken up into affordable monthly payments
4. We wll also discus stock options in the near future if this will entice you not to charge as much now
5. IF YOU CANT do ALL the aspects of web creation, maintanence and promotion, we do not need you at this time
6. Optimisim, creative, goal oriented people that can see the BIG picture and trust in our big picture need apply
7. We need to see progress of some sort each 2 days if not we cancel and find someone else
8. BE efficient, Be fast, Be Serious, Be ready
I cant believe I am making this gurantee, But If all my collegues and friends are right about this idea a LOT of people will see the website YOU created
FINALLY, if you cant afford to do this project within our budget, DO NOT BID ON THE PROJECT!!!!!!
p.s though this is a medium project we still have a small shoestring budget so the CHEAPEST bid will ALWAYS take precedence over the more expensive bid...we are just telling you this now so we dont waste each others' time
made a typo, This project is a medium project so from 100-500 dollars. the best and cheapest will be considered first and foremost.