[url removed, login to view] is running a contest in the lead up to the Melbourne Food and Wine Festival (MFWF) where one winner will receive 20 lunches for 2 people at 20 restaurants participating in the event “Restaurant Express”.
The main goal of this campaign is to collect subscribers to the [url removed, login to view] email mailing list. All entrants to the competition will automatically be opted in to the [url removed, login to view] subscriber list.
The code for the entry mechanics will be provided but design will need to be updated for the competition.
Project Objectives/Desired Purpose:
This campaign is to increase the [url removed, login to view] subscriber list.
* Casual diners/ website visitors/ foodies/ MFWF followers
* Facebook Fans
** Mainly female
** Age group predominantly 25-44 years old
* Creative (in order of priority):
** Competition entry page (competition details – form for entry, opt in box with link to T&C’s)
** Dimensions to be similar to previous promotion pages (for example, [url removed, login to view])
** Entry form mechanics to remain the same as in the provided code
** Landing page to also include the [url removed, login to view] header (orange with logo and images) and footer – code will be supplied for this
** Banner for website 464px x 182px (refer to [url removed, login to view] – bottom of page)
** HTML email template to promote campaign to existing database
** Standard best practices for email design eg. Width no wider than 600px
** Example of similar email used for previous campaign will be provided
* Colours to be used:
** MFWF ([url removed, login to view]) colours can be used, but not compulsory
** Any complimenting colours to the BAR brand (style-guide provided)
* Copy writing:
** The Sans font (provided), plus any other complementing fonts
** Copy for landing page will include what is included in the prize
** 3-4 lines of copy will outline how to enter
** All copy will be supplied
* Design look and feel:
** In line with the clean look and feel of the website
** Imagery options for both vector and photo graphics.
** MFWF logo to be included
** Call to action message:
Degustate – Devour – Digest (title line of competition)
Can you conquer 20 of Melbourne’s best restaurants in 20 days? (sub heading)
** All restaurants included in the prize must be included in the design somehow – using either their names or logos
** Secondary message somewhere on competition entry page:
Book your festival tables online
(link back to MFWF Restaurant Express page on BAR [url removed, login to view]~Promotion/MFWF-Restaurant-Express)
* Suggested design options (design not limited to these suggestions)
** The 20 restaurant names used to create an image
** Map image with pins for each of the restaurants
* [url removed, login to view] logo (provided)
* Melbourne Food and Wine Festival logo (provided)
* Code for competition entry mechanics (raw code supplied), live example: [url removed, login to view]~Competition/?ref=
* Website header and footer code (provided)
* Example of similar email used for previous campaign (provided)
* List of restaurants included in prize and their websites (provided)
Production Timetable and Deadlines
* Design sketches for approval by COB Friday 30 December 2011 (GMT +11)
* Deadline for final creative submission is COB Friday 6 January 2012 (GMT +11)
* psd, Image + HTML files required to be provided for the banner
** Any copy to be editable, not hardcoded in an image.
* To also include any additional fonts, creative used in ad.
I recently completed an anti-smoking contest campaign for a large non-profit organization in Canada. The campaign was a huge success and I can elaborate more in the PMB.
17 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1186 untuk pekerjaan ini
I am very interested in the job offer that you have. I possess 3 years of experience in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Dream Weaver/CS3,4,5 with an excellent artistic mind [login to view URL] out PM