I require somebody with designer skills for building websites. I have the knowledge to build simple HTML sites, but no longer have access to anybody who can help with good design ideas. I manage several websites and receive many requests to build new websites, however I am short on time and on desin expertise.
For this project I would like the home page of this Music Fan website ([url removed, login to view]) to be redesigned. The website is a fan site for the rock band Oasis.
If I like the design, then I will ask you to quote to re-design the remainder of the website. I would like this to be a long standing partnership, so that we can create and re-design many websites.
This request is purely to select someone who i believe has good design skills and more importantly design ideas. I will pay 25% of the cost up front and then the remainder (75%) upon completion.
30 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $76 untuk pekerjaan ini
hello sir. here are the skilled freelancer to give you fabulous services. Just check our reviews to see work quality feedback. Hoping a good response from you. thanks.
Hi, Experienced Designer interested in working with you, will provide you quality & creative work. kindly view my portfolio for quality check. more details in Private message.