We're a launching business services company in the US that will soon have 35 sales reps in the field next week and several hundred within one year. Our website has been in development, but due to holidays and staffing in the US, we're not getting the site done and it’s not looking like the quality we need. Please visit [url removed, login to view] to see the site that needs help to get it to the high-quality image and look that we seek. The only thing we want to keep from this site is the logo and the copy...you can modify pictures, standardize typefaces, etc. Please consider this a "try out" -- we're looking for a large 24 hour design and digital house that can be our partner in the creation of sites and some graphic design for our clients. Your pricing should be in the $10 an hour range, perhaps to $15. This new site needs to integrate in with our database, so please have DB experts on staff as well (rates negotiable.) The budget for this job is under $500 for clean up and embellishments. We also want a landing page with scrolling pictures with copy to advertise our monthly offers (copy will follow on this.) For an example, see [url removed, login to view] I've listed specifics below. This could be a long term, very successful opportunity for the right firm. We do need good English skills as well because we do not want language to be a barrier with working with our staff. Notify me on PM with any questions. Specs -- Language – Drupal (current programmer may be using Joomla, but I will confirm this), PHP, MySql Database (I think!), FLASH on the front end for the open and the Landing graphics that scroll. We also need a Sales University area and Vtiger, which is integrated at this point but not fully functional. We need a collaborative section that won't get comment spam (needs protection yet easy access by Sales Force). We want an area where business owners can network as well, but don’t want to use the ugly, old forum software ..looking for suggestions. See below for additional list of very specific needs to finish our site. We look forward to your replies on PM, questions and comments. Sincerely, Susan at [url removed, login to view]:
- Scaling -- still not working on all monitors, etc. edges cut off in some browsers. Check column widths to fit standards for ad placements from Linkshare, etc.
- Logo -- needs to be vectorized
- Left links -- street signs/fan blades -- think we'd rather just have nice large fonts on these. Again, all right Services links to move into this column, freeing up the center panel to be wide. Remove underlines. Use color and smaller, readable font.
- Left links -- add big PRINTING link to left column (same size as Websites, Marketing, etc.) and links to the existing PIAB site (a subdomain we have.)
- Websites Page -- Add samples of work and more of a designed look (see [url removed, login to view]) to the packages we will offer. Since YOU may do many of these sites for us, get creative and high quality!
Also, the photo on this page isn't working for us (silhouettes of people/ reds, etc), please delete (use people, actual websites etc.) -- Add templates people can chose from -- this is really important! Sales Reps will need these right away. -- The forms for the ULTRA package aren't finished. What form will be used to get your info from a client? (Need stock photography)
- Photo's -- Throughout, we need more warm, people shots (I will submit our Sales Brochure to the winning bidder or see this site: Heritage Web Solutions - Custom Web Design. All text needs to wrap the photos -- site is having a wrapping problem in code in general. Overall appearance needs to improve greatly, so your design direction is needed.
- Put a person on the Contact Us page, delete the old telephone photo.
- HOME repeated on every page -- there is a way around this! It may be for SEO, but if so, every page on every site would be indexed like this, and they're not. Something is off here...can you check into it? Remove this HOME link on individual pages…it just looks odd.
- Put SEARCH box in Navigation Bar.
- RSS moves to upper right.
- Newsletter/Email list sign up -- Upper Right (under log in links) without bounce back opt in – needs to have an interesting nice design.
- LOG IN -- add Forgot PW and Forgot User
- LINKS -- all items with prices go to CART, all others go to specific email addresses.
- Photo's -- can text wrap? It would look so much better!
- Online Banners and others -- if there's a price, it should go to the CART system. If not price, for the marketing items, its should go to GET INFO NOW and a form with their name that comes to me.
Also on Banners -- if they're not shown the actual pixel size, this needs to be noted with something like "not shown at actual size". Need the buy it now button added.
We will also need a production partner to produce banner ads for our clients, as well as graphic design help. In other words, we’re looking for a rewarding, fair and rich relationship with a couple of firms that can ensure that they deliver high quality work quickly and at a fair price.
16 freelancers are bidding on average $556 for this job
Hello Susan Greetings.. Thank you for taking the time to review our bid. As we have gone through your bid description we would like to work on this project..check PM for further details