I’ve developed a health-related website in basic HTML / CSS. Since I’m graphically challenged, I need help to make it look more professional and polished.
- Lots of keyword research and SEO work has already gone into current site, so I need to keep the URLs, linking structure, title tags, and other META tags intact, as they are on the current site.
- Site currently consists of around 30-40 pages, all of which are fairly simple and short
- All of the text content and current layout is available in HTML / CSS format
- All of the GIF/JPG graphics that go on all of the pages are available as well.
What I need help with is:
- Improve the existing header banner (1000px x 120px); can provide current one in PNG/PSD formats.
- Create a new SEO-friendly, CSS-based template and menu bar to make the site look more polished.
- Copy the content from the old pages to the new site, keeping the on-page links, URLs, title tags, descriptions, and other elements intact. Code must be optimized using external CSS files and styles/selectors consistently throughout the site
- Keep integration to 1ShoppingCart intact (only 5-10 links)
- Suggest and implement aesthetic changes to make pages look more polished.
- Provide the new site as HTML/CSS that can be edited using Dreamweaver
- Be available afterwards for help with modifications and other technical assistance
- Provider must demonstrate solid SEO skills
- Long-term provider needed; many more sites coming up if happy with results.
More details about the site itself will be provided via PMB to qualified bidders.