Hi Everyone -
I need a competent web designer who is fully capable of the following things:
* Building SEO-friendly HTML sites with simple, yet effective designs and layouts
* Writing great content, articles and so on in almost any subject matter - following research, obviously
* Being able to install basic scripts (just install - no programming or coding knowledge is necessary, although would be an asset)
* At least some graphical design abilities - such as designing sharp looking website header graphics, buttons and so on.
* Follows instructions well and sticks to deadlines, agreements, etc.
* Self-directed and doesn't need to be constantly "reminded"
In short, I'm looking for a full-on website creator with the above skills to essentially build a wide range of sites on a *consistent* basis - in a few different markets - for my company.
These will range from small 10-page sites with specific, targeted content to building & working on deploying major authority sites.
We'll start with one or two small projects before moving on to larger ones.
IDEALLY: What I'd like to get to is to simply give this person the target market, some basic instructions, and they take the project and run with it to completion from there.
That's the end-result, obviously, and I'm more than happy to be very involved as we first start out with the first few projects and sites.
Being as I'm looking for a QUALITY provider, the compensation plan will reflect this.
I'll start out with ONE small project to begin with to see how we work together, and how well you're able to complete tasks, etc.
Following that, your workload will gradually scale from part-time to full-time, with compensation to justify your time.
MY AIM IS TO FIND - AND "KEEP" - A QUALITY PROVIDER.
It's NOT to get as much as I can for as little as possible.
We can work out a few different compensation options, depending on how things go and our collaborative preferences.
I would personally prefer to pay on a "per project" basis, although I'm flexible to considering a monthly fee, hourly billing or a flat salary.
Please PM me your wage/compensation expectations, along with a portfolio of your previous work (website examples and articles you've written, along with work experience), and we'll go from there.
Thank you in advance,
P.S. Please DO NOT bid on this if you take on many projects simultaneously.
This is for people who would be interested in eventually making this a reliable, full-time arrangement for a long time to come where both my company AND yourself are amply rewarded as a result...