*Mac users only.* *Read in detail!*
This is the discovery phase of a much larger project. If you are great at diagraming, but lack coding expertise, do not let that inhibit your bidding. If you do well, I will strongly consider anyone you refer to me for the remaining phases. In fact, if you do recommend someone (even if it's yourself), and they (or you) are freaking awesome, I will send a bonus your way with love.
I am leaning towards Python, but PHP is still an option, given its extensive library support.
Just because this project states that I am willing to pay $100-300, doesn't mean I am willing to pay $300. Remember, the lower the bid, the sooner we will be able to continue with the remaining phases.
Diagram the flow of three (3) medium-to-large Web sites according to these criteria:
1. Use the Garrett IA. You can learn about it here: [url removed, login to view]
2. Construct a wireframe of at least ten (10) prominent pages of each of these Web sites. These pages will be apparent once you learn which Web sites are needed. And, they don't have to be pixel-precise. Just the basic idea will do.
3. Build everything in OmniGraffle.
1. I will report you if you violate the TOS.
2. If you do not include the words "Project WMC" in your bid, you will NOT be considered.
3. If your English fluency is poor, you will not be considered. I would expect you to feel the same about whatever you speak natively as well.
4. I will consider bids from new members, but only if I am sufficiently impressed by you. And, that may take as little as a single sentence.
5. Serious bids only!
PS. I included Photography as a category for two reasons:
1. It's "Photography-like," in that you would be describing what you see.
2. Photographers have a much higher chance of being Mac users. <g>