Develop a MODx template, stylesheets and "stub" website for a consultant that has the following sections/pages:
- landing page
- who I am
- how I work
- who I've helped
- what I think (blog) - but may also include podcasts, videos, papers/articles, presentations etc (don't know whether these are incorporated as blog entries or need to have their own structure)
- contact information
As far as scope goes there are a couple of pieces
1) prepare designs for landing page, content page and blog/podcast/article page
2) develop and test MODx site template and stubs for each of the pages, adding functionality (blog/forms) as required. Site should work on modern browsers (Firefox, Internet Explorer, Safari and Chrome ) and handheld devices (ipad, iphone, android etc)
3) provide all working files and instructions for uploading to server
4) "test, review and tweak" the implementation and layout after the site has been populated and published.
I'm estimating this is about 50-60 hours work...
Happy to answer any questions you might have before you submit a quote.
3 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $583 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello commsguy. I appreciate your invitation. It's not hard to build a blog with MODx 2 with custom design. [Couple of portfolio examples in PM]. Thanks you!