We need an experienced freelancer creating newsletters. You need to know how to build the newsletters so that they display well in most email clients.
I have a white paper with the rules, more than 100, I guess that you need to know them.
You need to be experienced, fast and with very affordable price.
You also need to have a good fresh modern design feeling, kinda web 2.0 look, but with a corporate style also.
Our newsletters are very similar, only the top image changes.
The previous freelancer working with us before start his own company, was able to create a newsletter in less then 30mn. That is what we need.
If you are good, we will ask you a lot of newsletters for us and for our clients.
If you are experienced with SENDSTUDIO, let us know since that is a plus.
I know that I will have a lot of bids, but usually not more than 1 or 2 are interesting. So, if you want to be the chosen one is actually quite simple:
1. When you bid, send us a few links (not more then 3) showing us newsletters that you have created.
2. Let us know your experience creating newsletters.
3. Let us know what do you consider important when creating a newsletter, so that is displays correctly in most email clients.
4. Let us know how fast can you create a newsletter when the work is basically create a nice cool sales pitch image and paste the text content we give you.
5. Let us know how much will you ask us for that 30mn of work creating a newsletter.
6. Let us know how many newsletters would you be able to do per day.
Last, but not least, since this bid needs to be for a specific project, please make a draft of a newsletter to promote email marketing services.
So, basically, create an image to be placed at the top of the newsletter, with a web 2.0 look and feel, and then place any content just to fill the space.
Then answer the 1 to 6 questions above.
Then bid for the creation of 10 newsletters like that.
You need to be one of those guys that:
- are online most of the time.
- are well educated.
- use instant messengers.
- never fail a deadline.
- and want to work for less buyers, for less money, but with better prespectives for the future and better quality life working as a freelancer.
If you are all this (we are very demanding yes:) then please bid.
Dont forget to place the number 987 when you send us a private message so that we know that you read our project carefully. We will ignore private messages without that code.