Design web site layout for fashion store based on a reference web site.
- at least 2-3 concepts in Jpg format
- Implement concept with existing html/css templating system
- Current site default template: [url removed, login to view]
Use the general structure of this web site.
- Reference store web sites: [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] (works only in IE)
Use these as a guide of the visual style we'd like to have the new site.
- Combine the visual style of the reference web site (but don't straight out copy) and the structure of the layout elements of the default store template to create the new store design concept.
- The html/ css implementation involves amending a copy of the templating system the [url removed, login to view] system uses. Which is only html and css, no programming required. The majority of the work will be css based.
- excellent web design and css skill
- must provide a link to existing design portfolio
Leave me a PM if you have questions.