Freelancing can be be really tricky, and as you know a great portfolio site is a must. I'm looking to build an engaging and interesting home that won't just be to attract new jobs but to share some great ideas and code that will get you interested.
As you've already spotted this site will be as much personal as professional. You're probably bored of the same old "Here's a couple of screenshots, money please" on portfolio sites, I rarely look much further. That's why it's so important to create something engaging. My intention will be to include tutorials (in the form of a blog), code snippets and a clear link to code sharing sites such as Github. Twitter will have less of an importance and instead I want to use it as a quick way of showing interesting links from around the web
The key areas will be:
* Services - Likely targeting technologies rather than specific products. The aim will be to describe what technologies AV uses to 'get stuff done' and why.
* Showcase - Summary of the best product and brands Agile View have worked with.
* Product article - This will be a chance to drill into each project and discuss what was interesting and the technologies used.
* Blog - Fun and insightful thoughts from various different places. Posts will probably break down into tutorials, industry reflection, software professionalism and general news.
* Blog article page - Each blog post will also have it's own home, a sort of permalink with comments
* Contact - Communication will be really ingrained into the design, it should require very little effort (aka clicks) to send AV an email, tweet or comment.
* Mobile First/responsive design will play a big part in the site. Each page will gracefully flow with little fuss.
* Navigation should be easy to modify without breaking the design
* While avoiding the cliche, an inviting, easy to read "web 2.0" style design would be great
* The site should be able to grow naturally without looking spartan (initially the content will be understandably minimal)
How I'd like to work with you:
We will have a discussion on your design recommendations, maybe a few examples of work you've completed before or seen around the web over email/skype. When we've agreed an approach you'll produce a basic mock up which will demonstrate the colour scheme and layout which will be used to tweak any bits and pieces. Now we're happy with the design, you will produce the landing page template in a mobile and desktop format which I'll use to produce the initial HTML. I'll probably be asking for certain bits to be cut out and for sizing and colour references. Finally you will apply the template to the remaining pages. I will produce the markup based on the design and we shall be done.
* Simple logo (initially this just be text following the design, we can discuss a proper logo in another arrangement)
* Basic style guide (colour scheme, key sizes, fonts) - A short email is fine
* Design template in mobile and desktop format - Ideally this won't really be two, more of a single flowing design but it may be helpful to produce two to describe how the nav will work. The design template will be used to provide a unified design across the site.
* Any bespoke modifications of the design template for specific pages
* Decorative assets where required (fav icons, buttons, etc)
** Please note this is purely a design, no web development is required **
17 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $523 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, Experienced designer and developer. I have reviewed requirement and assure you i will provide you the site with maintain all requirement and with eye caching look and feel. Please check pm. Regards Tom