Must include at least one to two revisions. Simple things such as I like that, but I don't really like that and you make small changes.
I have a PSD that goes to a WordPress template that I have purchased. I will include the PSD with this job. Your job is to put it together in the most attractive way possible. I don't care what platform you use, but I need creativity here. I want it to look perfect. The following is what I want for this design:
This site is all about Joomla and Wordpress! And remember this is a graphic layout only, but will represent what the front page will come to look like.
What the site will offer...
Small Web design packages
Remember that the overall look is great. That is why I bought the template, but it needs a layout.
The Web site is one giant sales pitch that is both informative and functionally cool.
1. There is already a full page slider in place. I want this slider to pop with some fresh images and creativity. The site will offer hosting, small web design packages, templates, and will highlight the features of Joomla and Wordpress. You can use multiple slides or you can choose to make one really perfect one. It's up to you.
I can't stress enough how important the slider is. This is the opening of the page. It's the main sales point of the product. This part of the Web site really has to shine. It should say something purposeful and get someone to want to buy/download whatever it is being sold. Don't worry about prices because they haven't been decided yet so if you use prices on the front page make them up.
2. Somewhere in the slider or right underneath it or very close to it must be some type of sales button. Either a get it now, or try it out, or download it, or check it out, or see prices or a combination of one or more of those.
3. Must have an attractive and well worked in web counter. This counter will most likely be used to show how many people are using the product or how many people have downloaded the product. I want the counter to stand out and say trendy and popular. I want people to know how many millions of people use Joomla and Wordpress.
4. I want to highlight the features of Joomla and Wordpress. i.e. forums, communities, blogs, shopping carts, portfolios etc. I really want to bring out the character of the usefulness of CMS and also make it seem seamless. It should express the robust features as well as a feeling that anyone can install these in minutes.
5. I want the front page to show who uses this product. i.e. Mcdonalds, people, Barnes and Noble just like it does on the front of the Joomla and Wordpress Websites.
6. Change the footer. I want the footer to match the top.
7. Social media presence somewhere in the design.
8. Support. Must show support in some way. contact us.
link to the live template I purchased (comes with PSD): This is the link to the Web site:
[url removed, login to view]
PSD WILL BE INCLUDED
[url removed, login to view]
I don't want it to look exactly like this, but the idea is the point. This Web site says things like great and powerful, why we stand out, what you get, easy to install and update. Great ideas to display to the crowd.
Let me know if you have any questions. Thank you.
29 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $451 untuk pekerjaan ini
Got Expertise in doing this sort of stuff... All payments through Milestone Payment (Escrow)... Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
hello sir im ready to do this job ..im working as a professional eCommerse designer and i can design good template for your shop..please check my portfolio..
Hello, As per your requirement...we are very much interested for your project. We can complete your project quickly and efficiently in time. Details will be discussed in the message.