We need to integrate an verticle Google AdWords bar on our pages and therefore need to re-adjust the pages and relocate certain items that are currently featured on the right side of the page (where the AdWords bar will be located) to another spot.
As the site has a good response, we would like to maintain the style/colours but just change the fonts and take out the 'butterflies' from the templates.
For the splash page we have the following suggestions:
- top graphical template (about the size of which we use on [url removed, login to view] at the moment) which incorporates the SEARCH option on the left and the LOGIN on the right (horizontally next to each other 'username' & 'password', just below/attached to the graphical template). This way we will not have to sacrifice profile-thumb-pics space on the splash page with the introduction of the AdWords vertical bar on the right of the page (similar to [url removed, login to view])
- the 'connect' options that the visitors mostly opt for are 'phone' and 'msn'. Therefore we would like to graphically communicate in the top bar the 'direct-connect' options of phone chat and msn (msn can be graphically communicated by two 'look-alike' msn-icons, see attached sample)
- these two options (phone-connect & msn/IM-connect) will also be directly available from the SEARCH result page for each profile
- there is no need for name branding on the graphical template as we'll use it in different countries with different domain names
- a first step of 'signup' can be done similar to what is at the bottom of the splash page of [url removed, login to view]
Please, let me know in case you need any further clarifications.
Many thanks and best regards, ewald