Develop/design a clean web 2.0 layout for a business directory website.
Visualize a simple real estate directory website with the following pages: home, individual property, search results listing, business company details, google maps, contact, etc.
The website contains ~6 navigational links on the main page and a total of ~15 static pages (no server side coding required). Styling should be mostly CSS driven.
We will provide:
Specifications, including content and requirements, for each web page will be furnished to the winning bidder.
-The interface/web layout will be used for multiple websites so layout must be 'generic' and the colors/banners/logo should be easily changeable.
-Will need the original source files, e.g. pdf, html, css.
- All code should be neat with appropriate comments.
- CSS, HTML, XHTML need to be hand-coded, not exported from Imageready or other software.
- Should be compatible with IE 6.0+, Firefox 1.5+, Opera 8+, Safari 3+. Gracefully degrade in earlier browsers.
- All text in the design should be displayed as text, not as graphics. (There are several minor exceptions...will provide details later)
- The results must pass W3C validation - 0 errors, 0 warnings.
- Open, honest, and continuous communication required throughout project phase.
Please provide sample web design projects.
25 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $136 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello sir We will provide html,pdf to you. We will provide w3c standard html,css we will communicate properly. We believe in good relation with our customers . Thanks
We very well understand what you exactly want. You can check some of the our work examples. The URLs are: http://www.webschedules.co.uk/remax/ http://www.green2business.com/
Dear Buyer, i can do this project with pass through validator W3 standard.I have given all my work with W3 standard. See pmb for more details will discuss in that. thank you.
Dear Buyer, I saw your pages. Really excellent project i can do this project with pass through validator W3 standard See pmb for more details will discuss in that. thank you.