We need the creation of template, some web pages (XHTML only, no programming) and some icons for a user-generated-content/social network.
The number of pages is about 30; icons about 10 (they're very simple: icon for audio, video etc...)
The layout should be clean, creative, innovative, stylish, targeted for community/social-network web site.
We give you:
- some web-pages to draw inspiration from
- directions on colour, fonts
- a layout for each page showing how elements should be disposed within the page.
The pages should fit this requisites:
- XHTML & CSS only, no inline formatting
- Where possible, tableless design (preferably div & span)
- Cross-browser: tested and fully functionally in IE 6&7, Firefox 1.5&2, Opera 9 & Safari
- Visually editable with Dreamweaver (or Microsoft Expression Web)
Css & XHtml should be well documented & commented
- Good skills in XHTML & CSS
- Some experience in designing web sites related to user generated content/social network (we'd like to see some web site designed by you)
- Creativity for creating a brand-identificable design
The project workflow should include these steps:
- Design of 1 test page and icons (as a screenshot or PSD file)
- 2 possible revisions of colors and general disposition of elements
- Creation of the single test page in XHTML&CSS
- 2 possible revision of this XHTML-test-page
- Creation of all others pages
- 1 possible revision of all pages
You should give us an acces to a private (password protected) web-site area where we can check the daily work-in-progress.
All the project should be finished within approximately 2-3 weeks.
24 freelancers are bidding on average $236 for this job
I AM SARBJEET SINGH RUNNING GHS TECHNOLOGIES AND I AM INTRESTED IN THIS [url removed, login to view] U ARE INTRESTED IN MY BID THEN PLZZZ CONTACT US WE ARE CONFIDENT THAT WE WILL ACCOMPLISH THIS PROJECT. THANKS
Hi, This is Arif redy to do the given task we have already worked a lot. Our work example is [url removed, login to view] & perfumes & lather etc pls contact me if yr interested to give work. At - mohd_a007@[url removed, login to view]