Hi, we are looking for a user experience designer able to create great XHTML/CSS pages for a new social community website in Belgium. We created an interactive mock-up that we like to share to the interested parties where we like your portfolio.
So please give us a view of your protfolio, then we will share the url for the mock-up, enabling you to make an offer.
In total we need 18 xhtml pages and matching css file containing both the layout and user interface design:
• Home page with sentence builder
• Confirm publication
• Browsing in all its states with the fixed area box on the side:
o Level 1 clicked
o Level 2 expanded
o Level 2 clicked
• Search results in all its states, give examples of design elements: difference between new and old search results (for example by putting text in bold), followed publications, difference between 'looking for' and 'offering' publications, distance indication, delete/unfollow button when page is viewed as followed publications
o Search results in 2 groups (own geographic location and expanded geographic location)
o User results (adds publisher data in the filter box or wherever you would place it in the interface)
• Publication (with breadcrumb)
• My Kanbate in all its states:
o Default (news feed)
o Own profile
o Favorite users
o Overview of own publications (difference between 'looking for' and 'offering' publications, same as in search results)
o Edit publication
o Inbox (also usable for sent items)
o Message thread (with message composing always on bottom)
• Don’t let the prototype guide you too much, it shows only what information has to be displayed, it is not intended for layout direction.
• buttons styled with CSS, no images
• xhtml/css based
• as much as possible DIV based, tables for tabular data only
• code will be inserted after design has been delivered
• keep into account a second iteration after coding for further refinements.
• design needs to render properly in all major browsers (IE7/IE6/FF2/FF3/Safari)
For all clarity, we are a company that will code this project, we have no user interface designers on the payroll (yet). If partnership with a freelancer works good, we might never do that.
There will be more projects in the future.
12 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $2067 untuk pekerjaan ini
We are changing the way websites are designed. Our goal is to help you sell more, by creating an affordable solution that is hassle-free! Please check your PM also.