I am in need of someone to manipulate a vector image for me. It is a vector image of the countries of the world (see attached thumbnail image). I need someone to do the following to it:
1. Remove the white lines between various countries so that the image is separated into the following areas:
<BR>&nbsp;1. United States
<BR>&nbsp;3. Mexico and Central America
<BR>&nbsp;4. South America
(note the dividing white lines need to be all the same thickness, preferably the exact thickness that they currently are)
2. There are at least two bodies of water in the image that I have that are dark blue and not white in color. Any instances of this will need to be removed.
3. Once the map has been divided, the image will need to be exported as a gif with a width of 1600 pixels
4. The exported image will need to have all bodies of water be transparent. (If using the magic wand tool to do this, do not accidentally select the white lines dividing the specific areas)
5. The land masses will need to be changed into a mask so that I easily change the color thet they will appear as.
If you have any questions about what I have in mind, please ask so that we will both be on the same page before bidding.
If interested, post on the private message board about yourself and your company (if applicable), include relevant examples of things you have done in the past.
If you are interested in this project please place a bid, I tend to ignore bids that are placed through the PMB only. If you have a question about the project, please place a bid for how much it will cost as per your understanding of the project and mention in the bid's comments to see PMB. If, after your question is answered you need to adjust your bid, do so.
Payment will either be made through scriptlance escrow, and will be relased upon satisfactory completion of the project, or can be made through paypal upon completion of project, your choice.
This should be an easy job for someone.