We are looking for a Jack of All Trades Virtual Assistant to help with various aspects of our business. Your skill set is very important and if you can't do something please be honest. We are not looking for expert skills as most of what we ask is very easy to handle.
Here are some of the basics we are asking for:
- Become fluent in our wysiwyg online site designer system at [url removed, login to view]
- Use our system to create mock-ups, make changes to existing sites, answer emails for changes and make the changes
- Convert existing sites to the [url removed, login to view] system. Usually done by setting up and copy & pasting from the existing site plus tweaking design as needed.
- Use photoshop or similar software to create custom banners for the [url removed, login to view] system when required
- Optimize photos using photoshop or similar software for inclusion on the [url removed, login to view] system
- Data collection from online yellow pages and other sources to generate leads and type in data on a spreadsheet for direct mail projects
- Setup local google accounts as needed for our [url removed, login to view] customers
- Data collection from other online yellow page projects as needed
- Assisting with optimizing photos using photoshop or similar software for our virtual tour projects. Usually adjusting levels, highlights & shadows, color & sharpening. Occasionally removing hot spots (flash) from windows or mirrors.
- Assisting with maintaining and improving our existing site to include graphics/copy/format which are all on the [url removed, login to view] system.
- Create display ads for yellow pages is a bonus.
Above are just some of the things we may ask of our assistant. We do not need you to be an expert at photoshop or html. However, you need to know the basics of both. Our online site design system requires very little if any use of html. However, your ability to customize sites in the system make you more valuable to us.
We will start at 40 hours monthly guaranteed so your bid should be for 1 month of at least 40 hours. We will prorate any hours above that which must be preapproved. It is up to us to provide you enough work for the 40 hours as we'll pay you for that regardless. Weekly reporting with breakdown of hours will be required including tasks and amount of time spent.
We can pay every two weeks and want to test the project for at least a month and hopefully go long term. Remember your bid is for 1 month (40 hours). In order to be considered, please mention in your bid how well you meet the ideal skill set.
Our ideal skill set:
- English speaking
- Fast learning and accurate
- Photoshop intermediate skill level
- HTML intermediate skill level
- SEO basic skill level
- Excel intermediate skill level
- Strong work ethic which finishes on time or ahead of schedule