I need a *high quality* layout/design for a writing firm that offers writing and editing services in Copywriting, Resume Building, Business Plan Building, Academic Writing, Keyword Writing, Editorial Writing, Speech Writing, and Script Writing. Design must be original and highly visually appealing.
- Original work only
- High Quality and Professional
- Design must be clearly relevant to the writing/editing industry (ie. the services offered by the firm); use of abstract art is perfectly fine if the overall design fulfills this thematic requirement
- Must be sliced; no coding is necessary, though
- Menu must be very convenient to edit (meaning it should be text-based; I don't want images for menu text); the design of the menu should smoothly accommodate anywhere from three to ten links
- No Flash in any part of design is required
- Each page should completely load in under 4 seconds on broadband (assume maximum of 1000 words of text per page). Please make sure that you can fulfill this requirement before you bid
- The logo needs to be good
- You must relinquish all rights to the work to me if/when your bid is chosen, as I do not want to run the risk of the template's being resold and used elsewhere. Your name (or your company's name) and your link will never be removed from the layout; you will always be acknowledged as the creator of the design (or a co-creator if I modify your design or hire someone else to modify your design).
- You must submit all PSDs and all other files associated with the design when the project is complete
- I need only a sliced and coded template, not all the individual pages. If you give me a quote that ask for $x per page, your bid will not be considered.
- The logo will obviously be part of the design; however, I'd also like to have a separate PSD file with the logo by itself.
Please submit a mock-up via PM (watermarked screenshot will do) to improve your chances. If you'd prefer not to submit a mock-up, your chances may be hurt against others who do submit a mock-up. Additionally, should you choose not to submit a mock-up, you must still provide a link to your portfolio or website (or links to sample works) via PM, as well as a short statement explaining why you'd be ideal for the position.
Compensation for work, aside from money, includes:
- A permanent link from the site (your name/link will appear at the bottom of the layout)
- I will write you an excellent recommendation letter that you will be able to use for future related jobs immediately upon the completion of the project and act as your reference whenever required
- I will actively recommend you for future design-related jobs should I find someone who is in need of a designer; likewise, you will be given priority consideration when I need a designer in the future
- If the winner is interested, I will have paid article-writing positions for him. The articles will be about web design and graphics design, and may include tutorials.
Thanks in advance, everyone! Cheers.