*****Please see the attached file for the full project description, it is too large to post in this box!*****
IMPORTANT NOTE: We hire freelancers many times a day. We are ramping up for MANY new projects and looking to get some fresh people into our talent pool. This may be a low cost job, but there is a lot more work for you if you do a great job. A LOT MORE.
We are very comfortable working with individuals in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, India, Pakistan, Eastern Europe, Asia, Central and South America, and many more. We have project managers on staff who speak Russian and Spanish.
***Due Date: 3 days
We have an existing website that is hosted in the Big Commerce platform and is well indexed in Google. The site has thousands of product pages and was designed to take orders. We will no longer be taking orders, and would like to convert the pages to lead generators for our membership-based programs.
You will need to use an automated program like HTTrack to spider and pull the site down with the proper formatting from Big Commerce, while retaining the format. You will then need to either, manually or with a script, find and replace code on these pages and clean them up to be re-uploaded as a dynamic site. The pages' code should be as clean as possible when you are done. There is a lot of Big Commerce related code that will need to be deleted. Programs like HTTrack also like rename file locations and such, and these will need to be changed back so that the path locations for them are not dramatically different than what is currently in Google.
Each page has a product with different pricing options. For example if you click on a quantity of 100, it may display $2. If you click on 1000, it may display $54, and so forth. This functionality needs to be maintained in the new system. We can do a database dump of these products from the Big Commerce database for you to use, but you will need to replicate the functionality of the site.
Instead of taking customers through an order process, after they choose the amount they want it should take them through a lead gen process where they fill out a single form that submits the lead into our back office system.
There is some other functionality that needs to be enabled, such as a product search function, an autoresponder signup form, and so forth.
This job is ideal for someone that is good at using scripting/mass find and replace as well as an individual with intermediate web programming and database skills. We don't care what it is written in (.net, PHP, etc.).
***Your work product will be:
A completed website that closely resembles the current Big Commerce site, except that it functions as a lead generator.
1. Bid below.
2. Post some samples of your work on the message board, along with a link to your resume and anything else you'd like us to consider. Think carefully about what you post here. Spam posts and bids will not be considered. We've done plenty of outsourcing and can spot these easily. We want people who take the time to actually read our posts.
4. We will communicate with you through the board with any questions.
5. We will select one or more bidders. If you are not selected as a primary bidder but we like what we see, we will open a second job for you to bid on.
***Again, we are hiring multiple people, looking for new talent because we have a lot of new work we need done…***
6. We will send the final work requirements to you.
7. We will do an early check on your work to make sure it is going in the correct direction.
8. You will deliver the final file and GET PAID!
9. If we love it, you will be invited to bid on a lot more of our work...and you will love how easy your freelance life becomes… We have freelancers who have worked for us, and no one else...earning a good living online, for over 10 years.
We are an established consulting firm with extensive outsourcing experience.