We are planning to add departments to our website, and of course we need to update the header of the website, as well as the logo... We have an image of a computer to represent the electronics... However, the next department to be added is Bath & Bedding...
Send Samples to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Showing a department shows a related image for it;
- Show the different departments list on the top;
- Choosing a different department, show the image;
These 3 requirements are already developed and the only thing needed is the images itself. For this first project we are going to choose a designer who can:
- Create and suggest improvements on our existing LOGO and images for the departments;
- Create a nice Department list on the top on a horizontal way;
- Create the departments image in an unique way, so each department (to be added in the next weeks) are going to be developed too...
Last Call... Need to choose a design by July 23, 2006!!!!! Send your samples (HTML copied from the header, images with your company's name water mark on it to protect your work)... In the case your sample is chosen, we give you the rest of the design projects for the other departments and categories in the next weeks...
1. Go to http://www.shopila.com
2. Check the header of this website. The whole header includes:
a) Shopila Logo
b) Customer Tools
c) Main Menu: HOME, NEW PRODUCTS, MY ACCOUNT, MY SHOPPING CART, CUSTOMER SERVICE
d) The computer image (TO BE THE DEPARTMENT IMAGE)
e) Testimonials Area
f) Seconday Menu: Today's Special, Advanced Search
3. Your sample is going to be chosen if you make the header shorter at least 30% to 40%, nice, match colors with the new logo and the rest of the website, has space for the departments TABs (to be discussed below);
- You are creative and design a new logo for Shopila (a). Take into account that "Everyday's a Holiday!" must be used together with it;
- Find a better spot for the (b) section;
- (c) must be shorter so it could help make the header shorter too... maybe change the style;
- (d) is the main goal... This computer represents the electronics section, and now Shopila is going to offer other kind of products... In this way, each department must have its own image like the computer... The next department (to start next week) is BATH AND BEDDING... So be creative to put some image that would be attractive to the customers;
- The TABs just below the computer must be arranged in the top of the header in a way to have room for more in the future. Preferred CSS layers, but can accept images;
- Section (e) must include a background that matches the colors of the department's image. Feel free to suggest in your sample;
- Suggest changes to (f) if needed, but you can maintain it...