Negotiate on Demand
We are looking for a competent and programmer/designer with at least three years experience to quickly address a few minor but necessary changes on our website:
1) Position a Captcha, in white and have it fully functional on seven custom web forms Log on to: [url removed, login to view] where three of the seven are located. WE have a Capcha account set up but we can not position correctly on our custom forms or will it work with the form. We can provide what is needed so you can use it. Once one form is done, we can copy, insert and paste the code for the other six forms.
- If the user\'s answer for the Captcha question is incorrect, make sure that it doesn\'t delete the information entered forcing the user to start filling out the form all over again.
- User can send an attachment for the five employment forms.
- Recently a guy, who inadvertently submitted the form over 60 times using his mobile phone, kept clicking the submit button so can we solve this problem? We have not heard or experienced this glitch with an user with a desktop.
Where is the spam coming from and how to stop it? We receive this spam from time to time. Received today: Subject line: NOD: Employment Form
First name zQCZXpESdgJP
Last name HyXCKkIXvZA
Phone number (day) LRvovbIcjIpTBeVHHy
Phone number (evening) OfIppZSB
Best time to call
E-mail address bzNUjShXSzkVWYzd
Full time or part time
2) Log on to: [url removed, login to view] and the bottom right hand side you will see XHTML RSS feed icon. We need it be functioning the way it should. We tried several times but was unsuccessful to set it up using feedburner.
3) The animated logo is missing the period after "Challenges". See attached
4) Make sure that the favicon is showing beside the url on both websites [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view] We managed it get it on the tabs.
5) Set up the spam protection plugin that is reliable for both websites.
References of completed projects is mandatory. We will provide anything thing that is needed if we accept your quote. Please quote us and the timeline it will take.