This project consists of designing an original and attractive 2-page website in xhtml/css format and logo. The design and code must be original and any stock photos required will require confirmation and approval by us. The topic/theme and domain of the website is attached to the project along with any additional requirements/restrictions.
Color scheme should blend with layout and design and should engage user with topic/theme.
1. 5-7 menu items
a. Horizontal, Vertical or Both(Same Items)
2. Search Bar
a. Simple Google-like search bar
a. Total ~500 words, can be 1 section with 4-5 paragraphs or split into multiple sections.
4. RSS Feed (Optional)
a. No scroll effect, only headlines
1. Same as Page 1 plus,
2. Directory Style Listings
a. Each listing will have a Heading (40 chars max), Subtext (190 chars max) and URL (35 chars max), can be 1 section or up to 3 sections. Each Section shall have a min of 5 listings.
1. If stock photos are needed, the designer shall select images from [url removed, login to view] to enhance their design. Confirmation and approval is required prior to purchase.
1. Use HTML for structure.
2. Use CSS for all formatting.
3. Use XHTML Transitional 1.0 code as validated by the W3C. Do not use deprecated code.
4. Do NOT use tables, frames or iframes.
5. Cross-browser compatible design (IE 5.0/6.0/7.0, Firefox)
6. Design for a minimum screen resolution of 800x600.
1. HTML/CSS files
2. PSD files along with all images and stock photos used in both their original and altered formats.
The designs will be reviewed and commented for modification as necessary. The deliverables including the design, code, layout and images will be checked for copyright infringement.
Payment shall be made via the marketplace or a monetary network agreed upon in advance. Payment will not be made unless the copyright documents are signed and in good order. No payment will be made if a copyright infringement is found.
The copyright of all designs and code partial and/or complete shall be 100% exclusively owned by us, as outlined in a separate set of documents – Designers Copyright Development and Transfer Agreement.