This project is for graphic design "prior" to coding. The coding project will be bid separately for the Website. I want a functioning mock up so that the code doesn't have to be rewritten.
See the attached for complete details:
1. I need you to redo a mock for the Free Stock Homepage (as attached) which has 21 links. I will need to add contact banners and other framework which you will see on the attached links IE: Check Email, News, Weather, Stocks etc....I don't have any of this code only screenshots as the other designer disappeared.
Budget that the labels (button text) on the Home Page might need to be changed or the buttons moved a little. It is 90% accurate. I need to try a few different colors or borders to separate the buttons as they look contiguous...suggestions appreciated.
2. All the "Links" (subpages) will have the "exact" same framework and they only need to be copied 21 times. The only content that is changing is in the middle. IE: Home | Download| How it Works | etc. top banners, bottom banners will all be the same. NOTE: I "have" the code for all colors, as displayed in the "subpages" IE: Home | Download| How it Works | so you need not spend any time recreating this.
3. All subpages will be one of two formats:
a) All will have a "center picture", 3 "bubble pictures" up top with a caption either on top of the picture or a description of the software down below. As referenced in "Block Cell Phone While Driving attachment."
b) One "center picture" with up to 10 logo's surrounding the center picture
3. A PDF will be provided for each link. The PDF provides the link to download the picture from Google Images, where it is to be positioned, and the caption text (either up top or down below).
4. I will also provide an email so that you can cut and paste the link into your browser quick and easily.
5. All pictures need to be cropped to fit into the bubbles.
6. Budget moving around (changing verbiage) pictures, captions, changing text on 50% of the subpages.
7. Any of the details on the subpage links (Home | Affiliates| etc. will be designed later and are not included in this scope.
8. All work should be "square and nicely alligned." The mocks are "rough" but lines need to be clean and professional.
9. I am available 16 hours per day (PST) for any queries on the project but it is simple and repetitive.
10. Payment will be made via escrow and released upon receipt of code.
11. Please indicate number of employees, time to complete and cost in your response.