This project offer is about the redesign of a corporate website. The project will go through several phases of relaunch. This is stage 1( redesign) and stage 2 (SEO). Please make your offers for either stage 1 or stage 1 and 2 combined.
Website requirements are as follows:
1. Flash banner included for home page only
2. Two early design mockups required (must be provided in 3 days)
3. Content has been provided for, no need to change the content
4. Photos and materials have been provided for or will be provided in addition
6. Depth of navigation structure limited to 2 levels
7. The website needs incorporate possibilities for multi-language (EN/SP/NL). Translation of the site at this stage is not needed (existing materials can be used)
8. SEO for the redesigned site (details will be provided)
9. Look and feel must be modern but professional
10. Website will be maintained in future using MS Frontpage
11. Delivery through FTP
1. Needs to be completed in 7 days after acceptance of the design mockup
2. Expected Budget $ 300 - $900
3. You need to demonstrate examples of previous work for project comparable to this one (min 2)
4. Indicate whether phase 2 is included in the quote
5. Winner should be available for addional work in future during phase 3 and phase 4 of the project (to be completed before 1-December-2006).
6. Communication per email, English language only
7. Payment through PayPal or bank transfer (no Western Union).
8. Payment will be processed within 3 business days after reception of invoice
9. Site in current state can be viewed at [url removed, login to view]
If you are bidding on this tender, please make sure to indicate whether you are bidding for phase 1 only or include phase 2.
Bidders are invited to submit two sample pages for the design as part of the bidding process - one sample page could be any of the pages of the current website other than the homepage. The other one should be the homepage.
The purpose of this design pages which may be done in PNG, JPG, PSD is merely to express design capabilities and understanding of the target audience and purpose of the website to be redesigned; the design pages do not necessarily have to be final.
The creation and subsequent submission of these sample pages is for the risk and at the expense of the bidders however existing bids may be revised if so required.