There are 2 parts to my project. The second one is a larger project, not included in this bid.
The 1st part needs to be done quickly, and is the only part you are bidding on.
Some background info: I am planning a crowd-funding launch of a new app to give 401k retirement plan Asset Allocation advice. The crowd-funding website is finished, but I need some work done on my mobile website before I can launch.
Part 1) Modification of an existing ecommerce mobile website written in Java.
I created it using Weebly, and you can embed code to modify it.
All of the website pages are completed, with 2 exceptions that need modification.
I have a page called "Add Plan". The purpose of the page is to identify a 401k plan by name, then enter some plan details by answering a few questions.
All the fields required to collect the necessary data are already on the page. A copy of the page is attached.
Here is what I need.
a) By default, Weebly emails the data collected. I am going to use that to generate automatic thank you emails. However, I need the data entered to be saved, sorted, and used as a search lookup. I also must do periodic downloading during/after the crowd-funding. Comma delimited format is fine for now for the download. If you have a format suggestion, do so.
b) I need this data searched as the user enters the "401k Plan Name" field to see if it is already in my database. My preference would be to allow multiple users from the same 401k Plan to enter data until we have a match, thereby confirming the data is correct.
1) If so, then have a message pop up that the plan is already in our database, so the user does not need to continue entering plan details.
2) If not, then let the user complete the form.
c) I have another page called "Sign Up". There is also a data field called "401k plan name", the same as above.
I also need the data searched as the user enters the "401k Plan Name" field to see if it is already in my database.
1) If so, then have a message pop up that the plan is already in our database, so the user does not need to continue to the "Add a Plan" page.
2) If not, then let the user complete the form by clicking on submit, and asking if they wish to "Add a Plan".
a) If so, send them to the "Add a Plan" page.
b) If not, accept the data from the signup page.
I expect 50,000 - 100,000 users to sign up, though it could go higher. I am guessing about 5000-10,000 plan names for the crowd-funding.
I have not yet published the Weebly mobile website, but I can do so quickly. It's functional for the purpose of getting this done. Before I publish, I need to copy the pages and password protect a copy. Then you can have full site access.
Part 2) Permanent mobile website, App creation, Database Admin of the service. This is not included in your bid price. Perhaps future work for you.
1) Create the "back office" databases required to administer and maintain the product. I havea list of functions needed, and database fields needed. This is not yet completely done, and the programmer can and should probably make some recommendations.
2) I need the app created.
a) I have the screens I want on the app defined. It's not that complex. The way the product works is straightforward.
1) We monitor the funds in each 401k plan.
2) When a change in Asset Allocation is needed, we email/text the user an alert that they need to open our app.
3) The app communicates with our database to download the new asset allocation.
4) The user enters their current plan balance, the app calculates what to buy/sell
5) the user makes the change on their 401k website.
We do not ask for passwords or account access to their retirement plan. It would be really cool if the user could eventually download their current asset allocation amounts, but at this stage of the project, I do not want to do that. It just needs to be planned for that capability later.
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $294 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello, I'm an experienced JAVA, J2EE web application developer. I'm very happy to get this project done for you. Ping me if you are interested. Thanks, Rick