Curent website is [url removed, login to view] Below are the requirements to improve it and make it full e-com.
Requirements for E-com Shopping website.
A simple but customizable design e-commerce website. The website will perform all the general functions need to operate an online business. It should be easy to administer and change look and feel of website. The website should use open source software like OS Commerce.
Shipper: Owner of the website.
Shipping Company: Shipping companies like Fedex and DHL.
1. The website will follow general coding standards. All source code should be documented. All images should have description tags.
2. Website should be compatible with IE, Firefox, Netscape and text browsers.
4. It should not use Java Applets.
Search Engine Optimized
Website should have proper meta-tags so that gets listed by all popular search engines. The website should be listed within 3 months of launching on Google, Yahoo, MSN, AOL, Lycos and search engines.
Website design should be template based and whole website look and feel should be able to change just one file. Website should look same size on all screen resolutions. Website should be always in the center of screen.
1. Stock Control - fully integrated into the shopping cart system, and supporting real-time stock checks, low stock warnings, withdrawing out-of-stock items and/or accepting back orders
2. Customer database.
3. Basic Accounting: Standard features
4. Sales Reports - can display sales by date range, customer names, geographical regions, top sellers or many other factors
5. HTML chat, Skype, Yahoo Messenger customer support
6. Shopping Cart: Should not be based on cookies.
7. Products: Products will have description, thumbnail image, large images and optional video.
Each item has pack size and box size. Pack size is number of item in each pack. Box size number of item in each box. Buyer can buy in the multiple of pack size and use two shipping options. Option 1: 7-10 business days. Option 2: 4-6 business days. Option 3: 2-3 business days. Option 4: Next day. For each item, Admin has to enter pack size and shipping for multiple of each pack till the box size has reached. The website should support any quantity of items to be shipped. The customer specifies if the order is going to a residence or commercial address. For Example: Item A has pack size of 50 and box size of 200. Admin has to enter shipping cost of 50, 100, 150 and 200 items for all shipping options.
9. Shipping integration: Once the order is placed. An email should be sent to shipper email address. Shipper should be sent all the order details in the email.
10. Shipper logs on to the website as admin and accepts the order. Shipper can choose DHL, FEDEX, USPS or UPS to ship packages based on shipping cost and expected delivery date from each of the shipping companies. Once a shipping is chosen, shipping label and Packing Slip for the company chosen will be printed.
11. Customer specifies whether product is going to home or residence. If the shipping address is different from credit card address, ask customer who its going to, name of the person and phone number of the person before the order is confirmed.
12. Send email to customer once Shipping company (FedEx, DHL.) receives it. It should inform the customer approximate date of delivery. If the signature required, then inform the customer about it. Admin should be able to send configurable message. This is already implemented by fedex.
13. Send email to customer confirming that it was delivered (get info from shipping company website) with custom message configurable.
14. One year warranty and support should be included. Yearly charge for maintaining website after 1 year should be provided.
15. Credit card integration with PayPal and open interface to other credit card processing companies. Supports the leading credit card processors, including WorldPay, SecPay, Protx, and Authorize. One implemented interface with major credit card company should be provided. Sales Tax calculation based on state.
16. OS commerce free shopping cart can be used to implement above if the cost of the project can be decreased. mysql database should be used.
17. All first time visitors should be asked to sign up with their email with pop-up or sliding layer with configurable message.
18. Personalized user experience: If the visitor visits website again
a. Greet him with name and latest festival or salutation based on last name. All should be configurable.
b. Remind the visitor what did he buy last time with configurable message.
19. All product and inventory data should be able to exported to CSV file and also imported from CSV file with support of importing images also. Path to images will be specified in CSV file.
20. Tell a friend link on all pages.
21. Option for customer for with or without registration buying. Option for customer to save or not save credit card for express buying for next time.
22. While buying or leaving (without buying) the website ask customer how did find about website.
23. Referral program to sign up as agent for commission. Configurable program
24. Send custom email to all customers at configurable dates of the year. Each date can have same or separate email content.
12 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $283 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi...we are ready to start your work as per your expectations with our Expert Designers and [url removed, login to view] with me b4 start....let's do it....Dedicate Source Solutions.
Sir, We have enough experience and expetise to carry out your project sucessfully on time. We will create a unique design and program as per your requirements. Thank you. visit [url removed, login to view] for details.