This is the site I am currently building in the love and relationship marketing community/niche: [url removed, login to view]
I have a detailed list of everything I'd like to do with this site in order for it to feel complete and be ready for launch.
The list of required tasks are as follows (give or take a few minor tweaks and adjustments to necessary tasks along the way)
1. 2-3 minor tweaks to the site template; such as removing the arrows in the tabs, and adding forward and backward navigation with blog posts (this somehow got excluded from the preview template upon upload to wordpress), et cetera.
2. 2-3 other minor tweaks within the site; such as changing the order of the icons at the top right of site, moving the header text logo into the center and changing the color, et cetera.
3. Connecting my Aweber squeeze page to the site in multiple places uses my squeeze page link.
4. Creating a seperate footer for each page of the site (The footer area itself has already been created, I wish for each alotted footer area within each footer (there are 3 spaces) to be something different for each page.
5. Add text and links to each page below the footer.
6. One product ad to be made for the blog sidebar
7. Other minor miscellaneous odds and ends such as helping me confirm the use of all appropriate SEO plugins, and - possibly, helping me configure the use of the sites facebook fanpage (optional)
Please let me know if you'd be interested in working with me on this project - I prefer to speak via SKYPE which I will give you my screenname for once I have chosen you for the project, paid you in full, and am ready to begin work with you.
Please keep in mind that although there are a number of miscellaneous odds and ends to do in order to complete this project, they are all relatively minor - so I'm not looking to spend a fortune for this project... in fact I was thinking in terms of $30 - $50 though I am willing and able to discuss a reasonable price for the both sides.
For now that is all, looking forward to working with you! =)