We are creating a business that will have a website similar to this example: [url removed, login to view]
The top priority is to insure that the website is clean, simple and professional.
* We would like to stick with free/open source solutions as much as possible. We want to keep this as easily maintainable and changeable as possible.
* Client-side coding standards
o Valid XHTML/CSS
o Table-less, semantic (as possible) html layout
o Full functionality in IE6+, Firefox 2+ , Safari (Webkit) 3+, Opera 9.5+
o As few CSS 'hacks' as possible in order to protect from breakage in future version of browsers. Server-side stylesheet serving or IE conditional comments preferred.
o Thorough commenting on all code (HTML, CSS, JS, etc)
Website should be maintainable, stable, secure and easy to add to and change.
You Must be comfortable with making changes until we are satisfied with the final product.
Those interested in this project please send us the following:
* Your own website
* Sites that you feel best represent the work you would do on this project
* The reason why you think you would be good for this project
* Anything else you believe is relevant
Please note that anyone who accepts this project will also accept an NDA
19 freelancers are bidding on average $213 for this job
We are a professional freelance company dedicated to customer satisfaction. To view our online portfolio, go to www.ktcstudios.com. Thanks and I look forward to working with you. Ericka Clements