I have the requirement for an experienced Magento developer to build a new magento site.
Our site (Irish based) will sell beauty products. We have roughly 4 categories with a total of 11 products.
We have purchased a template from themeforest that we intend to use.
[login to view URL]
(There is detailed documentation with this template)
The design has been modified slightly, in terms of header logo & site colours, but the majority of the magento structure will not be modified.
The selected developer will be required to
- Advise on server requirements. Look at our current webserver to advise whether it is adequate enough to run a Magento store or whether we need to host it elsewhere.
- Implement the off the shelf Magento template.
- Make the small style changes to make it match our brand
- Setup the product and category content using our product shot images and information
- Populate the template with our page content
- Advise on payment gateways (possibly SagePay or Realex, but open to advice)
- Implement the payment gateway
- Perform testing of transactions
I imagine this to be quite a straightforward site to develop because we are re-using a template.
I will be online each day to answer any questions from the developer.
The selected developer must
- Have a deep understanding of Magento development and implementation
- Have a good knowledge of server requirements for hosting Magento stores
- Have good HTML/CSS skills
- Be a good communicator
- Have excellent English skills
41 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €225 untuk pekerjaan ini
We are specialist in magneto [login to view URL] Please Give us chance to work in your mageanto [login to view URL] will 100% satisfy by our work.