PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE POST BEFORE BIDDING.
We require a customised ecommerce shop, which creates a step by step product ordering service.
The product in question is customisable iPhone cases.
PLEASE SEE THE ATTACHED LAYOUT MOCK UPS
All design and aesthetic work will be provided, we just need the coding structure developed to provide a high quality final product.
The following is detailed requirements on our project that must be fulfilled by the freelancer.
1) The site must be robust and secure. No weekend or student developers please. Serious money to be spent here, so serious developers only.
2) There should be all the standard stuff associated with a proper business ecommerce website; contact forms, abouts etc should all come as standard.
3) The site should have a layout as per our instructions; we may require revisions. If you cannot cope with revisions, don't bid. We expect the freelancer to be comfortable with unlimited revisions, however we will try to keep them to an absolute minimum to keep the development running smoothly.
4) We expect the freelancer to be dedicated to this one project. We do not want our freelancers time to be spread on any other projects. We don't care if you need the money, or have family issues, or whatever else; we're paying you to work for us, not someone else. We expect deliverables on time, without fail. We will be available for contact throughout development, and will aim to answer any queries on the part of the freelancer within 1 hour of asking. We expect the same availability from our freelancer.
5) We're actually really decent and flexible people, but we do NOT want to be taken advantage of. If you're serious, then get in touch, but don't expect us to put up with unneccessary delays or incompetance on your part for no reason. We operate on a 2 chance policy; 1 failed deadline, we discuss with you what has gone wrong; two missed deadlines and we terminate the contract with you. If there is a genuine problem, tell us AS SOON AS IT ARISES and we'll be happy to come up with a solution with you. Don't wait 2 days then decide to tell us. Open and honest communication is very highly valued.
6) We will be requiring an NDA, and contract to be signed upon choosing of Freelancer before work commences.
Finally, this is a SERIOUS piece of work; we've tried to use freelancer before, but various incompetant individuals and jokers have meant we must impose all these requirements.
We're willing to try it out again as we're certain the majority of you all out there are genuine, but PLEASE do not bid unless you have 100% confidence in meeting our requirements, and are happy to work to our specifications.
Do not bid if you cannot communicate, will be taking on other work, or expect to be paid up front for you to disappear with the money. Hence, the full balance is to paid upon completion and transfer of shop to the live webspace. We're happy to set up a milestone with [url removed, login to view], but this will NOT be released early; the full balance will only be released at project completion.
We encourage you to work on your own servers and only transfer the store once the balance is paid and everything is completed to satisfaction.
We look forward to your bids.
Any questions please let me know. In your bid please copy and paste "ecommerce is commerce for the web" at the top of your bid so I know you've read this whole thing and have seen the layouts.
34 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $1388 untuk pekerjaan ini
I'm interested in doing your project very much. It would be my pleasure, to have the chance to work with you. Your satisfaction is 100% Guaranteed!. Many thanks!
"ecommerce is commerce for the web" Hi, We have gone through your requirement specification and are eager to work on your project and deliver you a quality service and time base completion. *** Please Check PMB ***