I have a dozen of projects related to Magento, we need you kickstart with this small venture to test out the skill of the skilled developers around here. Once you do this successfully you are up for plenty more projects to come.
It should be a shop like fotolia, for pictures, not for my own pictures , for pictures from the sellers, like [url removed, login to view]
and in the end it must be an paypal payment, after payment the buyer can download the picture.
- the Language should be in German/English Frontend , maybe backend for the users,too
- Portal Fee Payment for the sellers , able/disable , maybe in %
- easy to use it for Module
- Photo Gallery
- search for photos with etc. keywords
- The Frontend should look (light) with orange Parts (Template)
- The admin must have the control about the photos to go into the shop ( etc no sex photos)
- Payments per Paypal and download after pay. And any other Payments, Bank Transfer in EURO with and without Tax
- unlimited Category and Photos
- AGB, Impression, First page, sell, buy, my Account, registration, login, help, Disclaimer, Contact
- Everything all what I need for a normal shop as Admin and user, like sell provision
- maybe banner area
- at the first site it must be not too much to scroll
- wishlist for the user that is saved after log out.
- info about the fotos, but not so much, like dimension of the photo
- automatic water mark the photos in the gallery, not the Original.
- easy change the layout for the admin like logo and on the first Site Random Photo rotation
Steps you need to follow :
1. Install Magento manually, configure mod_rewrite rule in .htaccess to make it hack-proof.
2. After basic configuration in Magento, create pages we prefer.
3. Create attributes, Catalogs, Categories, Products in your Magento Back End.
4. Placing content blocks in Structural Blocks in Magento
5. Configuring Payment Gateways we prefer
6. Creating Banners if we need and placing them in "Callouts" or anywhere we prefer.
7.. Extending any suitable free theme to fit to our requirements
8. Programming, Creating and integrating Specific Modules to enhancing site's functionality.
9. Configuring Currency, wholesale special pricing rules or other preferred site specific shopping cart rules.
10. After you are satisfied with the development, hand over the admin panel to you.
Those mentioned above are just the basic outline, once we award you the project you should try your best to resolve every intricacy related to the development of our website.
Those with Completion Rate above 60% and On Time above 70% are only eligible to apply. We also need to see some of your previous experience with eCommerce site.
Thanks and Happy Bidding.