We manage an e-commerce multi-store (base site + 2 multi-stores, Magento Community 1.6) and have a list of bugs that require fixing and some additional development to be done. Please read and understand this brief before you bid. You must show examples of your Magento work when bidding.
*** Detailed Brief
Work is to be done on our development site. Changes must be documented in our change log. Fixes then moved to the live site upon our agreement.
Bug fixes and tasks related to all sites unless otherwise stated:
Milestone 1 for tasks below
- Some orders are entering system in wrong status/state, seems to be related to Moneybookers orders on .com store.
- Bug - Paypal not directing back to site
- Order confirmation not being sent for Moneybookers orders
- Add text to checkout page
- Delay with orders becoming visible in ‘My Account’
Milestone 2 for tasks below
- Home page left column, add a new search category (to refine search)
- Minor formatting change to order export module
- Bug with reset password function (password blank)
- Change linked products for ‘New’ block on homepage
- Enable images on product page (for 1 store only)
- Checkout address form change from 1 column to 2 column layout.
We expect that this work could be completed for around $150
*** Skills required
Magento, PHP, MySQL,
*** Our Expectations
If you do not meet the following prerequisites, please do not bid on this project. We require a freelancer who:
Is a Magento expert with solid experience.
Can provide recent examples Magento work
Has good availability during working day (GMT +10 hr timezone) for discussions throughout the project.
Good written and spoken English communication skills.
The deadline for the work is 1 week from being awarded the project.
Milestones as above.
*** Project Notes
We are looking to establish long term working relationship with the right freelancer. This is a great opportunity to receive additional ongoing work.