I am working for a nonprofit organization that is seeking to design a crowdfunding website that the same basic functionality, layout, and data structure of kickstarter.com. They are seeking two key additional features: 1) the project listings for funding must also allow for a functionality for inquiring and signing up users as volunteers; and 2) "login-with-facebook" functionality that enables posting to walls, people to invite their friends to fund a project or volunteer with them, etc.
Also, we would like the site done in PHP since it provides flexibility for functionality and will need to be integrated into/compatible with organization's other web properties and datasets.
We have a business idea about a mobile geolocated work crow sourcing site that will be accessible from iPad, iPhone, Android, etc. The service will be designed with the mobile mindset.
We need support to define the solution with us, the architecture and the user specification requirements.
It is important to define the user requirements for the site and the service so it can be decompose in phases.
As part of your submission, please address the following as well.
1. A price for the User and Admins Specifications and Design.
1. A fixed price for the initial delivery of the website, as well how you propose to handle tech support, like customization changes, bug fixes, etc.
2. What are your payment terms and estimated timeline?
3. Provide samples of the similar websites you have designed.
4. Provide any samples of crowd websites you've completed.
5. Can you design the site in PHP. If not, what language(s) would you recommend building the website in and why? What are you server development and design skills?
6. Does your proposal include the creative design features/graphics or do you plan on working with another firm for the development of these elements.
7. Indicate any other material information, such as limits to the product's compatibility or to your tech support commitments/abilities, that may influence the pricing of your bid.